Friday, March 30, 2012

Why iTunes Is Important!

As some of you may have noticed I tweeted a reminder yesterday about getting my music on iTunes:

@davisfetter: ATTN FRIENDS Please visit iTunes and grab the latest! Your support helps me keep making music! Thank you so much!

Now a lot of independent solo artists seek to Kickstarter these days to raise money to make their music, which is rad. However I have music out there already. And each iTunes sale really does help me get back into the studio to make more songs! And furthermore the more sales I get on iTunes, the closer I will be to releasing physical copies (CDs, Vinyl, etc) of my singles!

So having said that, I am happy to announce I have 9 releases on iTunes so far! And if you haven't already, please check them out HERE!

Thank you so much for your support my friends, I really appreciate it! Your love = #euphoria

Sincerely,
Davis

ps Venus Infers fans can also find my music on iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment